This attractive view depicts American emigrant farmers in a fenced compound, with livestock and a dozen new buildings. In the foreground across the cove are three seated Africans. Research by the Library Company of Philadelphia shows that this print was advertised in the Colonization Herald, of 17 June 1837, where it was described as "from a drawing made on the spot by Dr. Robert McDowall." McDowall was an African-American physician who was sent by the Pennsylvania Colonization Society to Liberia to care for other emigrants. None others traced at auction, and none in OCLC (though copies are traced at the Library of Congress and the Library Company).
Aliquam vulputate ornare congue. Vestibulum maximus, libero in placerat faucibus, risus nisl molestie massa, ut maximus metus lectus vel lorem.